woensdag 16 februari 2011

First teaser "God save the Queen's English"

 













Assignment:
"God save the Queen's English"
Brand/Celebrate/Promote the Queen's English.

The target audience are visually literate, young professionals
interested in design language, and maintaining standards of diction,
grammar, punctuation and spelling.

My project is al about "THE CHAOS. A foreign person's difficulties with the English language".
When we got the briefing in the beginning, I thought about a Dutch book called "I always get my sin". This book shows you the funny mistakes to the Dutch people who can't speak that good, make. Based on that I started to look at other foreign country's who have the same funny mistakes or miss pronunciations.

So I've collected several movies who are all about those mistakes and had the idea to make short animations of them. After that I begun to type the words that are been said in the movie, on a paper with an old typeface, printed it and scanned again to get a certain look. The illustrations that I'm going to use and make in the movies are based on the mistake or miss pronunciation of the movie.

This is just a the first teaser of the whole project.

Used programs:
Photoshop CS5
InDesign CS5
Illustrator CS5
Adobe Premier CS5 
 
Enjoy :)

glow in the dark..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten